Everything comes with a price, and so do the summers! While our skins get paying for the hot scorching heat, it turns out to be really hard to maintain its health. However, with a little effort, you can put an end to all such worries and enjoy a radiant looking skin.
Identifying Your Skin Type (clearing out the confusion)
Before getting on with a plan for your skin dieting, it’s important you clear out the confusion. You need to be particular when choosing between the products to use for skin treatment, and for that you need to categorize your skin type!
Most skin types fall into one of the four main categories: Oily, Dry, Normal or a Combination Skin. To determine your skin type all you need to know is the amount of oil secretion your skin renders – usually its hereditary, but at times there are some environmental mutations too! Identifying your own skin type and utilizing a suitable approach to tackling its issues will definitely help maintain a smoother looking skin in summers.
Skin Care Products –Choosing the Best one out!
It’s important to ensure that you are using the correct skin care for your skin type. You need to be particular, rather choosy (guess that sounds to be more appropriate) in purchasing a skin care product from market. With a lot many creams, lotions, moisturisers out there in shops, it’s pretty easy that you might end doing disastrous experiments with your skin. However, to help all pretty looking girls out there, I would love to share, an easy to remember count of skin care remedies.
1. Stay out of sun during peak hours: try avoiding an outdoor activity when there’s a bright shining sun awaiting your visit. You can always work out a favorable time schedule for your outdoor activities to help minimize the use of chemicals on your skin. If not much, at least you can protect your skin form the use of chemicals such as sunscreens and anti-UV lotions!
2. Wardrobe selection: Try being a bit more prone to clothing; wearing long sleeves, socks, hats and stuff that can cover your body, really helps in protecting your skin form the UV rays.
3. Keep your skin clean: cleansing your skin and taking proper precautions to avoid the harsh effects of sun exposure can help reduce skin tanning. You can have a radiant, more glowing skin just by keeping it clean. Using water to rinse your skin can serve to be of great benefits in summer! Oh but, don't start to fall in love with the soap - too much of chemicals on the skin is equally harmful, and sucks the moisture right out of your skin, thus proving catastrophic.
4. Eating what your skin needs: healthy skin comes with a healthy diet, and summer is simply a reason to switch your dietary habits for a change that is better. Cutting down on sugar and processed food utilization helps boost your blood circulation and an even skin toning process. Adding up healthy contents of food in your daily menu can guarantee you a healthier looking skin.
5. Examining your skin: be sure to check for any moles or changes in your skin. You can organize, plan and stick with a monthly examining schedule to look out for any negative changes in your skin, and can then cure them with an appropriate remedy. Look out for signs of dryness, and if that is the case, use fruits full of juicy citrus or salads rich in water content to cure it. If you find the impurities kicking in, use organic fruit-made face-wash creams to kick them out again! Happy skin keeping.